Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank you for checking out my blog!

First thing you need to know about me is I LOVE paper and I LOVE to party. I look for any excuse to throw a party: Happy First Snow party, I Want to Try Out This Cocktail party and a yearly When is Spring Coming Bar-B-Q party.

Because I love paper, I try to create an invitation every time I throw a party. It took me two years to figure out that my friends enjoyed receiving my custom designed invitations as much as they enjoyed the party so each time I create an invitation; I try to top the previous one. I created my blog to share my passion with you and to hopefully inspire you to do fun and crazy things to make your events special. You’ll be surprised at how little effort it takes to show your friends how much you care.


See ya soon and let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment